Inbound marketing is most effective when video maarketing is a major component of all lead generation efforts.
Content is king today and no content is as impactful as well-done videography. Why? The answer is simple. Consumers of all types, B to B and B to C, prefer to watch video than read words. Research confirms that video is more engaging, more memorable and more popular among consumers than any other type of content.
Did you know?
- By 2020, online videos will make up more than 85% of all consumer Internet traffic in the United States. (Source: Cisco)
- One (1) minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Source: Forrester Research)
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text. (Source: Wordstream)
- 55% of people pay close attention when consuming videos — more than all other types of content. (Source: HubSpot)
- More than half of all video plays are on mobile devices. (Source: Adelie Studios)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Source: Wirebuzz)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (Source: Wordstream)
- 100 million hours of video are watched each day on Facebook. (Source: TechCrunch)
- More than 60% of marketers used videos in their social media marketing last year. (Source: Social Media Examiner)
In order for a business to achieve its greatest level of popularity and profitability in today’s changing world, video marketing must play a critical role.